Brady R. Dorn, D.C.
1999-Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA
Doctorate of Chiropractic-graduated with honors
1995-Indiana University in Bloomington, IN
Bachelor of Science Degree
Academic All Big Ten
Nutritional counseling, sports medicine, rehabilitation and spinal biomechanics, laser therapy
- 2000 to present: Private practice in Oconomowoc, WI.
- 1999-2000: Practiced in a multiple doctor clinic in Waukesha, WI.
Licensures and Certifications
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Wisconsin State Board Certified Chiropractor
- Certified Nutritional Counseling
- Concerned Parents of Young Athletes (CPOYA) Network
- Certified Laser Therapy
Memberships and Associations
- International Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractic Society of Wisconsin
- Outdoor activities
- Coaching kids
- Recreational sports
Dr. Dorn grew up in Oconomowoc and currently resides there with his wife and two children. He enjoys coaching his kids and has volunteered on various community boards.